And just when you thought circumstances could not get worse.
I would be the first to admit it.
Anyhow, I lean-toward the viewpoint…
…the idea of enduring, romantic love is a myth, created or inspired to assure continued propagation of the species.
Litmus-test: what percentage of your acquaintances, never-divorced?
All other things being equal, in most decisions:
- we owe no duty to worry
- we owe no duty to be afraid
- how many times has life as we know it crumbled, yet, here we are, writing or reading this?
- rarely are we spared the consequences of our decisions
how would fear and anxiety spare us, protect us from, or mitigate, such adverse consequences?
- this is not about bereavement
- this is not about harm to others
- this is about living with the consequences of the overwhelming majority of the types of our decisions